Employee Monitoring Software | Spector Pro | eBlaster | Spector CNE | Spector 360
Spector CNE Investigator records all instant messages, chat conversations , emails sent and received, web sites visited, programs run, network bandwidth, files downloaded, files copied to removable media, and even keystrokes typed.
In addition, Spector CNE Investigator takes screen snapshots to create the equivalent of a digital surveillance tape, so you can see the EXACT sequence of everything your employees are doing, step by step.
This detailed recorded information is automatically organized for easy analysis and reporting, making investigations thorough, yet fast and simple, providing you with all the evidence you need to prove guilt or innocence.
Further, when employees find out you have a sure-fire way of detecting unacceptable activity they will cease to engage in these activities, because there is no better deterrent to bad behavior than the FEAR OF BEING CAUGHT.
Powerful, Robust Computer Investigation Software!
- Are your employees spending too much time surfing web pages?
- Are your employees sending sensitive information to competitors?
- Are your employees not as productive as they should be?
Spector CNE will help your company:
• Conduct Investigations on Employees Suspected of Inappropriate Activity
• Increase Employee Productivity by Reducing Frivolous and Inappropriate Activity
• Eliminate Leaking of Confidential Information
• Recover Lost Crucial Communications (Email, Chat & Instant Messages)
• Assist Help Desk Staff With PC Recovery
• Meet or Exceed Federal, Industry or Agency Compliance Requirements for Keeping Records of Company Communications and Transactions.Such as tracking employee email.
• Monitor Ongoing Employee Performance and PC Proficiency
• Obtain Proof to Support Accusations of Wrongdoing
• Reduce Security Breaches
• Detect the Use of Company Resources to Engage in Illegal or Unethical Activities
• Limit Legal Liability (including Sexual and Racial Harassment)
• Enforce PC and Internet Acceptable Use Policies
Spector CNE records all their:
Emails (Incoming and Outgoing)
- Whenever an email is sent or received, Spector CNE creates a hidden duplicate (including file attachments) and stores it away for later review. Spector CNE also keeps a copy of deleted email.
- Chats (Both Sides of the Conversation)
- Spector CNE records the name of all parties involved in a Chat/IM session and saves a complete copy of the conversation. This information is recorded for AOL, MSN, ICQ, and various other Chat/IM programs.
- Web Sites Visited
- With Spector CNE’s advanced and intuitive Web Site recording, you will get a quick yet exact picture of each individual’s web surfing behavior.
- With Spector CNE, you will know what was typed, where and when it was typed, and you will also know WHO typed it because Spector CNE keeps a record of who is logged into the computer.
Program Activity Monitoring
- Spector CNE includes a monitoring tool that provides a clear and concise overview of the programs being used on your office PCs. Spector CNE will track the day and time a program is launched and the total duration of activity in that program. Program specific information is also recorded including the window title.
File Transfer Recorder
- Spector CNE records Files Transferred over the Internet by keeping track of HTTP, FTP and P2P file transfers. You will be able to see who is downloading or uploading files, what file protocol is being used, which service is being used, the name of the file being transferred and the type of file being transferred (audio, image, video, software, document).
- Imagine surveillance cameras pointed directly at every PC on your company network, filming all Internet and general PC activity, and storing this in a secure area for later review. That is the idea behind the Snapshot Recorder tool in Spector CNE. Spector CNE takes hundreds of snapshots every hour on each networked PC, very much like a surveillance camera. Snapshots are taken of whatever is on the computer screen at the frequency you choose – as often as once per second.
Keyword Detection & Reporting
- When a keyword or phrase is detected, Spector CNE immediately jumps into overdrive. Snapshot frequency is automatically increased to ensure that every detail of the offender’s actions are captured as evidence. Additionally, Spector CNE collects information regarding the offense and sends an instant keyword alert via email to the specified IT administrator or appropriate compliance manager.
Network Activity Recorder
- Spector CNE records information about all internet connections made on a computer. You will be able to see at a glance which applications are connecting to the Internet, when the connections are made, the internet address they connected to, what TCP ports are being used, and the amount of network bandwidth consumed by those connections.
Document Tracking Recorder
- Spector CNE includes a Document Tracking feature which allows you to determine whether files/documents may be exiting your company via removable media such as floppy, zip, CD, DVD or USB storage devices and memory sticks. The Document Tracking feature also allows you to track documents that are printed and who is copying or printing potentially sensitive files or documents.
CNE Prices start at $495 for 3 computer licenses
>>> Read more about Spector CNE Investigator
>>> Purchase CNE for your business
"Security Managers don't like to talk about it, but one of the greatest threats to business computer systems, networks and data isn't from hackers or competitors. It's from employees"
— Infoweek, 04/14/2003
Non-work related Internet surfing results in up to a 40% loss in productivity each year at American businesses.
85.6% of employees use office email for personal reasons.
Stop Company Leaks
Findings suggest losses of proprietary information and intellectual property in the range of $53-$59B. 58% of industrial espionage is perpetrated by current or former employees.